My current position is as Director of Radiology and Laboratory Services at a critical access hospital in rural New England. In the past I have been a staff technologist working in various modalities including radiography, CT and Bone Densitometry. I previously spent nearly ten years working in Radiography education. I received my radiography education at Mercy Medical Center School of Radiography in Rockville Center, NY and completed a Master’s Degree at Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH.
Additional volunteer experience includes:
· ASRT Radiography Delegate 2018-2020
· Member of the ASRT Radiologic Technology Editorial Review Board 2017-2021
· ASRT Scanner Editorial Advisory Panel 2017-2018
· Item Writer for the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist (ARRT) Bone Densitometry Examination 2016-2020
· Member of the ARRT Bone Densitometry Practice Analysis Committee 2016-2017
· Directed Readings published in Radiologic Technology on topics including Farm Injuries, Rural Trauma, and Cervical Spine Trauma